Following the covid-19 pandemic and two years of online-only meetings, the ERN eUROGEN Coordination Team was delighted to hold an in-person Strategic Board meeting from 13-14 September 2022, in Nijmegen-Lent (NL).
The agenda covered:
- Strategy, Actions & Expectations
- Management & Grant Actions of the Network
- European Patient Advocacy Group (ePAG) Update
- Supporting Partners: Organisations & Individual Experts
- Global Strategy
- Strategic Research & Innovation Agenda
- ERN Monitoring, Our ‘’Numbers’’ impact, & Evaluation of the ERNs
- CPMS Pilot payments, Helpdesk, & Future CPMS
- Registry Pilot Payments, Update, & CASTOR Developments
- Guidelines: Overview, Support, & Timeline
- ERN eUROGEN Webinar Programme & ERN Academy
- ERN Exchange Programme
- ERN eUROGEN Book on Rare & Complex Urology
- Summary & Strategic Board Actions
The full report of the very productive meeting is now available, with links to all the presentations, documents, and other information and resources.
We look forward to the next annual meeting in 2023 and the opportunity to meet even more of our healthcare provider representatives, ePAG Advocates, and supporting partner representatives face-to-face.