As reported previously, the Board of Member States for ERNs (BoMS) has begun the process of designating institutions in their countries as Affiliated Partners to work with ERNs.
eUROGEN has now received designations from Latvia, Austria and Spain and the following centres have been nominated to work with us:
• Krankenhaus der Barmherzigen Schwestern Linz Linz, AT WS1
• Hospital Universitario Cruces Barakaldo, ES WS2
• Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona Barcelona, ES WS1
• Vall d’Hebron University Hospital Barcelona, ES WS1
• Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau y Fundació Puigvert Barcelona, ES WS1 / WS2
• Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre Madrid, ES WS2
• Hospital Universitario La Paz Madrid, ES WS1 / WS2
• Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón Madrid, ES WS3
• Marqués de Valdecilla University Hospital Santander, ES WS2 / WS3
• Complex Public Hospital Virgen del Rocio Regional Seville, ES WS3
• Children’s Clinical University Hospital Riga, LV WS1
We will be having introductory WebExes with the centres to give an overview of eUROGEN and the activities that they can participate in, such as sharing cases for advice on the Clinical Patient Management System (CPMS), developing clinical guidelines, and participating in network training and educational activities and research.